Church in Kulykiv
The parish in Kulykiv was founded in 1391 with assistance of Bl. Jacob Strepa, and a modern church is constructed in 1538. After World War II, the church in Kulykiv was transformed into a bakery warehouse. After the longlasting efforts in Jubilee year, authorities of the district of Zhovkva had transferred a temple to a roman catholic community. Today the pastor Fr. Basil PAVELKO has conducted renovations and in the near future he aspires to restore the frescos which were preserved in good condition.