Evangelical ChristianBaptists to pray and fast for Church and clergymen of Luhansk, Donetsk and Crimea
Baptist Union Chairman Valery Antoniuk urged fellow believers to support in prayer their brothers and sisters living in Crimea and in the occupied territories of Eastern Ukraine.
Fasting and prayer will take place on June 26-28, 2015.
“Evangelical Christians-Baptists have always valued and advocated the principle of freedom of religion. Therefore, it is important to ask in prayer for intercession, so that the Lord gave an opportunity to the churches to survive and develop their ministry. We believe that God will grant wisdom to everyone to act in a difficult time for us.
We ask everyone to join in common prayer for the church and ministers of Luhansk, Donetsk and Crimea. Let usunite in prayer for our brothers and sisters and let us not lose courage, but continue to believe that God will send us His peace and protect our land,”goes the message.
Evangelical Christians-Baptists pray:
- for spiritualstrengthening, wisdom and the protection of God for believers
- for peace and cessation of aggression in the conflict zone,
- for humanitarian support to the local churches of the East and to IDPs,
- for brotherly unity and spiritual maturity of each Christian,
- for God’s power and wisdom for our brothers and sisters in the service to people nearby.
It was reported by the press service of the All-Ukrainian Union of Churches of Evangelical Christian Baptists.