OCU sets a commission on inter-Christian relations
On December 5, 2019, the Holy Synod of the Orthodox Church of Ukraine assembled in the Congregational hall of the Kyiv Orthodox Theological Academy under the chairmanship of Metropolitan Epifaniy of Kyiv and all Ukraine.
The hierarchs of the OCU decided to establish a Commission on inter-Christian relations.
- Bishop Mytrofan of Kharkiv and Bohodukhiv;
- Archpriest George Kovalenko, “Open Orthodox University of St. Sophia the Holy Wisdom”;
- Archpriest Petro Zuev, Diocese of Kyiv;
- Archpriest Mykola Belyak, Diocese of Lviv;
- Archpriest Nazary Lozynsky, LPBA;
- Fr Rostislav Vorobiy, Diocese of Pereyaslav-Khmelnytskyy and Vyshneve, the Secretary of the Commission;
- Fr Serhiy Berezhnyy – Diocese of Pereyaslav and Vyshneve;
- Valentyn Grebennyk;
- Konstantin Sigov, PhD, Director of the European Humanities Research Centre NaUKMA and publishing house “Dukh I Litera”;
- Andriy Smyrnov, Candidate of Historical Science, Associate Professor, Department ofHistory, National University “Ostroh Academy”.
The commissions will involve other specialists in their work.
This is reported by the official website of the OCU.