Public Bible Reading Conducted in Church of Christians of Evangelical Faith in Kyiv
The Philadelphia Church of Christians of Evangelical Faith in Kyiv conducts public Bible reading sessions on the occassion of the national celebration of the 450th anniversary of Peresopnytsia Gospel. The reading sessions are conducted each Saturday and will continue untill June 18.
The main subjects of the sessions:
- relevency of the Bible (Bible: truth or legend? How the Bible influence one’s life?);
- secrets of family happiness (family as the original design of the Creator; parents and children);
- our future (is it possible to change one’s destiny?);
- Bible about our time (Bible prophecies; Apocalypse: when and how?);
- the other world;
- Forgiveness as a gift of God
Yulia Dolmativa reported to RISU that the reading sessions are conducted by specialists in theology.