RCC Hierarchs call the faithful to sign petitions against homosexuality prpaganda
Hierarchs of the Roman Catholic Church in Ukraine, who met on April 27 at the 50th plenary session, expressed deep concern about the growing influence of gender ideology in our society. In this regard, the hierarchs called on the faithful of the RCC in Ukraine to sign petitions for ban of homosexuality propaganda.
“The mentioned petitions are registered on the websites of the President of Ukraine, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on the following links:
• to the President of Ukraine:
• to the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine:
• to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine: https://petition.kmu.gov.ua/kmu/Petition/View/1462
We encourage all pastors, parish priests to organize the collection of signatures in their parishes. To do this, take a few steps:
1. mobilize volunteers who will have a mobile Internet (smartphone, tablet with 3G Internet) with them, and will be able to help in signing petitions to all interested persons, especially the elderly.
2. organize signatures of petitions in the coming Sundays.
3. we add to our application links to the instructions on how to register and sign petitions:
- goes the address of the Roman Catholic hierarchy.
The hierarchs also called on the faithful to come to the All-Ukrainian March to Protect Family Values, which will be held on June 2 in Kyiv. It has been reported by KMC.