Occupiers conduct searches of Crimean Muslims
On March 11, security forces conduct searches in apartments of Muslims in the occupied Crimea in Bakhchisarai. Said Ismagilov, Mufti of the Religious Administration of Muslims of Ukraine "Umma", wrote about this on his Facebook page.
"After yesterday's final seizure of power by Putin, who with unprecedented powers can now be President of Russia until 2036, in the morning, the punitive authorities of the Russian occupiers began searching the homes of Muslims from Bakhchisarai and Bakhchisarai district," he said.
The mufti also specified the names of Crimeans whose homes were visited by "punitive authorities of Russian occupiers".
"Searches are taking place for the following people:
- Seidamet Mustafayev (Bakhchisarai)
- Shukri Seitumerov (Bakhchisarai)
- Seytumer Seytumerov (Bakhchisarai)
- Rustem Seitmemetov (Bakhchisarai)
- Amet Suleymanov (Bakhchisarai)
- Aider Suleymanov - (Bakhchisarai district, Kholmivka village),”
Said Ismagilov wrote.