UOC MP faithful urge Onufriy to anathematize Kirill and start a dialogue with OCU
The laity of the UOC-MP demand to stop commemorating Kirill and impose anathema on him and on all those who support the Russian invasion of Ukraine, as adherents of the Russian World sect. "The war unleashed with the help of the Russian World ideology reveals the essence of all the decisions made under the influence of this ideology," the document reads.
At the same time, the faithful of the UOC-MP called on Metropolitan Onufriy to start consultations with representatives of local Churches to convene a Pan-Orthodox Council to condemn the actions of Kirill and the Russian Orthodox Church. They sharply criticized the decision of the Synod of the Russian Orthodox Church to stop Eucharistic communion with the Ecumenical Patriarch.
The laity of the UOC-MP also demands a dialogue with the OCU to end the division of Ukrainian orthodoxy so that the word "schismatics" disappears once and for all, especially for the Russian propaganda.
The laity of the UOC-MP asks Metropolitan Onufriy to appeal to the president of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky to protect Orthodoxy from the Russian World heresy and help convene a Pan-Orthodox Council."
The appeal of the UOC faithful demanding to anathematize Patriarch Kirill and start a dialogue with the OCU
Your Beatitude, archpastors, pastors, monastics, on February 24, 2022, abiding by the orders of the political leadership of the Russian Federation, hundreds of thousands of heavily armed troops broke into Ukraine, our independent homeland, having left and still leaving bloody trails of murder, robbery, looting, rape and destruction of our compatriots. All regions suffer daily from deadly rocket attacks. At the same time, thousands of faithful of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church stood up for the protection of the sacred borders of their homeland at their initiative, defending all of us from what had already happened in the cities and towns of Ukraine, where the troops of the Russian Federation have passed.
At this dire time for the country, we ask you to stand up for the Orthodox teaching of our Church. And we ask you and the entire episcopate of the UOC to protect our Holy, Conciliar, and Apostolic Church from the politicized Orthodoxy of the Moscow Patriarchate — the heresy of the Russian World. We, the faithful of our Church, shudder at the constant sermons not only of the "clergy" of the Russian Orthodox Church, in which they ideologize the war of conquest but also from the sermons and statements of Patriarch Kirill of Moscow himself, who approves and compliments on each Sunday the troops of the Russian Federation, which proved to be are aggressors and occupiers for us.
We, the signatories to this document, offer measures to quickly overcome the spiritual crisis that has occurred in our church community:
1. Immediately stop commemorating Patriarch Kirill of Moscow as a heresiarch of the Russian World (a sort of ethnophyletist and chiliastic teaching).
2. Prohibit priests in the occupied territories to provide any comments to the Russian media (information troops).
3. Launch consultations with representatives of local Churches on the convocation of a Pan-Orthodox Council to condemn heresy by all world Orthodoxy.
4. Start a dialogue with the OCU to end the division between believers and citizens of Ukraine. So that the word "schismatics" is never used by Russian propaganda again. We understand that this is very difficult, but we must follow the example of our President Volodymyr Zelensky, who is constantly looking for peace in dialogue with the whole world and even with the enemy, defending our interests and our motherland.
5. Condemn the decision of the Synod of the Russian Orthodox Church to terminate Eucharistic communion with the Ecumenical Patriarch. The war unleashed with the help of the "Russian World" ideology revealed the very essence of all those decisions made under the influence of this ideology.
6. Impose anathema on Patriarch Kirill and all those who support the Russian invasion of Ukraine as adherents of the Russian World sect.
7. Appeal to the president of Ukraine, Volodymyr Zelensky, to protect Orthodoxy from the Russian World's heresy and help convene a Pan-Orthodox Council (recall how Emperor Constantine convened the First Ecumenical Council).
8. We urge the Holy Synod of the UOC to approve the "Declaration of the world's Orthodox theologians on the Russian World (Ukrainian version, Russian version).
As a man of exemplary Christian morality, we urge you, Your Beatitude Metropolitan Onufriy, to raise your voice against this politicized orthodoxy, which has already clearly served the political interests of the opposing state, forgetting about the main spirit of the Christian sermon on peace and love between people.
If you are willing to sign and support this request, follow the link and add your name.
1. Sydorkin Vitaly, Kyiv, Church of the "Quick to Hear" Icon of Mother of God
2. Bezdetna Lyudmyla, Kyiv, Church of the Iveron Icon of the Mother of God
3. Klepak Vita, Kyiv, Kyiv parish of the Church of St. George the Victorious
4. Zavgorodny Mykola, Kyiv, Cathedral of St. Nicholas the Wonderworker, Pokrovsky convent
5. Shepitko N, Kyiv, St Michael's
6. Sydorkina Hanna, Kyiv, Church of the Synaxis of St Michael the Archangel
7. Vadym Dymov, Kyiv, St. Sergius of Radonezh
8. Kulakevych Olena, Kyiv, St. Elijah's Church
9. Kostenko Larysa, Kyiv, St. Michael's parish
10. Popov Serhiy, Kyiv, Kyiv Pechersk Lavra
11. Zagorodnya Olga Feliksivna, Kyiv
12. Teslyuk Marina, Kyiv, Church of St. Michael the Archangel on Peace Avenue
13. Lysenko Nadiya Petrovna, Kyiv, UOC
14. Prophet Sophia Viktorivna, Kyiv, St. Olhyna Church
15. Zagurska Anna Pavlivna, City of Korosten
16. Shtyka Natalia Fedorivna, Kyiv, Cathedral of Architect Mykhailo
17. Alexander Brusilovsky, Church of St. Kozma and Damian of Rome (at NIR), UOC, Kyiv
18. Mishchenko Yuriy Valeriyovych, Kyiv, Church in honor of St. Spyridon of Trimifunt in Sviatoshynskyi district
19. Protsenko Oksana Anatoliyivna, M. Kyiv, Svyato-Olginska
20. Mykhailo Myslinsky, son of Mykola, Kyiv, St. Cyril's Monastery
21. Galak Viktor Ivanovych, Kyiv, UOC-MP
22. Fomenko Natalia Stanislavivna, Lenivka village, Kamyanets-Podilskyi district, Khmelnytsky region, Temple of Great-martyr Dmytro Solounsky
23. Dorus Zoya, Zarozhany, Religious community, parish of the Cathedral of St. Michael the Archangel, the Diocese of Chernivtsi and Bukovyna, the Ukrainian Orthodox Church, the village of ZAROZHANY, Khotyn district, Chernivtsi region
24. Nitsulyak Svitlana, Chernivtsi, UOC
25. Kaminsky Yevhen, Odesa, Holy Dormition Monastery
26. Bukatar Nadezhda Aleksandrovna, Glyboka Village
27. Mikulynsky Vitaly, Chernivtsi, St..Great Martyr Panteleimon
28. Serhiy Shteynikov, Kyiv, St Adrian and Natalia's Church
29. Kyiv, UOC
30. Tyvonchuk Svitlana, Kyiv, UOC-MP, Holy intercession Cathedral, Kyiv, Obolon, Pririchna
31. Morozova Daria, Kyiv, Sts Luka of Crimea
32. Dyatlova I. S., Chernihiv, Holy Resurrection Church
33. I agree with the appeal, Ocheretyanka Village, Church of St John the Theologian
34. Kikkas Mykola, Bila Tserkva, Parish of the Holy Apostles Peter and Paul
35. Yaremenko Oleksandr, Ukrayinka, Obukhivska
36. Ochkolyas Lyudmyla, Kyiv, Church of St Panteleimon the Healer, UOC
37. Natalia Kravchenko, Zhytomyr, Diocese of Zhytomyr, UOC
38. Hryhorchyk Dmytro, Volyn region. Lutsk district, Pidgaytsy village, St. Prince Alexander Nevsky
39. Kolb Iryna, Lutsk, Church of the Holy Equal-to-the-Apostles the Myrrh-Bearer Mary Magdalene
40. Cholak Petro, Budyatichi, St. Nicholas Church
41. Archpriest John Marinin, Chornobay, Cherkasy region, Holy Great Martyr Barbara
42. Stepanov Hennadiy, Kyiv, Church of St. George (Lukyanovka), Hospital of the Ministry of Internal Affairs
43. Shcherbakov Maksym Kiyliv, the Holy Intercession Church
44. Kovrovsky Igor, Kagarlyk, Holy Trinity
45. Igor Bondarchuk, Shyroke Village, Volyn region, the Holy Intercession Church
46. Priest Oleksandr, Holovuriv, Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, 2 Boryspil deanery
47. Fedorovych Vitaly, Potik, the Holy Transfiguration Church
48. Nekryach I. P., Kyiv, Holy Ascension Cathedral
49. Fr Vadym Musevych, Kryvyi Rih, Parish of the Holy Volodymyr the Great
50. Balan Svitlana, Kyiv, St. Cyril's monastery, Church of Simeon Stylites
51. Fr Vasyl Levchenko, Chernivtsi region, Zastavna village, parish of the Nativity of the Most Holy Theotokos
52. Yana Kravchenko, Kyiv, Holy Trinity-St Jonah Monastery
53. Klyuiko Volodymyr, Kyiv, Church of St. Spyridon
54. Posilsky Oleksandr Mlyniv village, Church of St Seraphim of Sarov
55. Pulyart Igor, Kyiv, Kyiv-Pechersk Lavra
56. Pult Anastasia, Kyiv, Kyiv-Pechersk Lavra
57. Sakhno G., Kyiv, Holy Ascension Church on Demiyevka
58. Zalevska Olena Vishneve, Bucha district, the Holy Ascension Church
59. Krushelnytska Oksana, Polyanetske Savranskyi district Odesa region, RELIGIOUS COMMUNITY OF ST PARASKEVINA CHURCH, BALTA DIOCESE OF UOC, POLYANETSKE, SAVRANSKY DISTRICT, ODESSA REGION
60. Didok Yuliya, Kharkiv, Kharkiv region
61. Dmytro Skoryna Cherkasy, Monastery of the Nativity of the Most Holy Theotokos
62. Dorofeeva Lyudmyla, Vashkivtsi, UOC
63. Against the MP, for the OCU, Cherkasy, Khodyv, UOC-MP, I want my native Orthodox Church of Ukraine!
64. Romanchuk Mariana, Vashkivtsy, St. Nicholas Church Vashkivtsy
65. Larysa Ostapchuk, Vorokomle village, the Holy Intercession Church
66. Anastasia Koval, Kyiv, St. Luka of Crimea,
67. Pavlenko Volodymyr, Kharkiv, Kharkiv region
68. Anysyimov Serhiy, Odesa, St Elias monastery
69. Yukhimyuk Vasyl, Lokachi, St Nicholas Church
70. Lesya Tkachenko, Kyiv, Church of the Nativity of Christ on Bereznyaki
71. Biletsky Danylo, Kyiv, Kyiv-Pechersk Lavra
72. Irina Honcharuk, Kyiv, St. George's Church of the Central Hospital of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine
73. Robak Yuri, Baibuzy village, Baibuzy Parish
74. Skoryna Valentyna Ivanivna, village Moshny, Spaso-Pryobrazhenska
75. Stasyshyn Andriy Anatoliyovych, Khmelnytsky, Chapel of the Equal. Vladimir MAUP
76. Kharchenko Alla Volodymyrivna, Kyiv, Church of the Archangel Michael
77. Moskvich Ivan Anatoliyovych, village Nichohivka, Volyn Diocese. St. Nicholas Church
78. Tymoschuk V.V., Kyiv, Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin
79. Tolmachov Serhiy Volodymyrovych Kyiv, Holy Trinity Ionian Monastery
80. Zapolska Olena Marsivna, Kyiv, Zverynets Monastery, Kyiv
81. Radobenko Tetyana Heorhiivna, Lutsk, St. Mary Magdalene Religious Community of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church
82. Gavrilyuk Natalia Ivanivna, Mala Glusha Volyn region, Church of the Nativity of the Virgin
83. Vlasenko Roman Anatoliyovych, Kyiv, Kyiv
84. Maria, Kyiv, UOC
85. Sidorenko Irina Valerievna, Kyiv, Ionian Monastery
86. Olena, Vinnytsia, UOC
87. Yurkiv Yulian Volodymyrovych, M. Dubno, Seraphim of Sarov
88. Mykola Mykolayovych Baranovsky, S. Ladan of Pryluky district, Chernihiv region, Holy Intercession Cathedral.
89. Rymarenko Kateryna Vadymivna, Kyiv, Cathedral in Honor of the Resurrection of Christ of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church
90. Rimarenko Alisa Kostiantynivna, Kyiv, Cathedral in honor of the Resurrection of Christ of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church
91. Fedorovich Vitaliy Yevhenovych, Kyiv, Spaso-Preobrazhenska
92. Romanenko Konstantin, Kyiv, Church of All Saints
93. Skorobogatko Anna Valerievna, S. Ladynka, Chernihiv region, Church of St. vmch. Panteleimon
94. Priest Olkg Kozak, Demidov, St. Nicholas of Myra
95. Skorobogatko Anna Valerievna, S. Ladinka, Church of great-martyr St. Panteleimon
96. Gonobobleva Maryna Volodymyrivna, Irpin, Church of St. Nicholas at the DPU
97. Bondarchuk Igor Sergeevich, the village of Shiroke Volyn region, Holy Intercession
98. Bondarchuk Kateryna Serhiivna, Shiroke village, Volyn region, Holy Intercession
99. Petrovets Vladyslav Oleksandrovych, Perebrody village, Holy Trinity
100. Petrichenko Anna Ihorivna, Irpin, Church of St. Nicholas the Wonderworker (at the Tax Academy))
101. Burlaka Valentina M., Perebrody, Holy Trinity
102. Zdolnyk Alla Volodymyrivna, Kyiv, Parish of the Holy Great Martyr and Healer Panteleimon
103. Knysh Olga Mykolayivna, Kovel, St. Vedensky Church
104. Myakota Mykola Kyrylovych Myakota, Kovel, St. Vedensky Temple
105. Novikova Natalia Albertivna, Kovel, St. Temple of Veden
106. Knish Alexander Nikolaevich, Kovel, St. Temple of Veden
107. Bezpalaya Yuliya Nikolayevna, Kyiv, Church of the Holy Mother of God
108. Oleksiy Pavlenko, Pleskachivka, Pleskachivska
109. Vlas Iryna Petrovna, Kyiv, UOC, Church of Peter and Paul
110. Veremienko Helena Anaioliivna, Kyiv, Church "Helper at Childbirth"
111. Nemkov Ivan Alexandrovich, Kyiv, the Apostles Peter and Paul in Nyvky
112. Unknown Oksana Valerievna, p. Sytnytsia, Church of St. John the Theologian
113. Kamets Nina Adamivna, S. Verkhy, St. Mykhailivska
114. Roman Scherban, Queen, Temple of the Prophet Elijah
115. Lychko Tamara Mykolayivna, M. Kyiv, Kazan Mother of God
116. Doluda Maxym Volodymyrovych, Kyiv, "Helper at Childbirth" church
117. Doluda Maxym Volodymyrovych, Kyiv, "Helper at Childbirth" church
118. Kuzmych Oksana, Sarny, Pochaiv Icon of the Mother of God of the UOC
119. Serov Vsevolod Gennadiyovych, Kyiv, Church of the Icon of the Mother of God “Helper at Childbirth”
120. Anufrieva Ksenia Mykolayivna, City of Kyiv. Gorenka settlement, Church of Great-martyr Panteleimon